The mortgage experts who work for you.
Our Private Client Mortgage Advisors combine know-how with know you to create a strategy that brings your unique vision of the future to life.
When you choose PCMA, you’re entering into a unique long-term relationship. One where your Mortgage Advisor takes the time to develop a thorough understanding of who you are, how you think and what matters most to you. It’s a relationship that combines financial experience with intimate knowledge of your priorities to plan, protect and help fulfill your vision of the future.
Your Private Client Mortgage Advisor will provide truly personal access to the best lending solutions PCMA has to offer like preferred rates, special mortgage or credit benefits, and high touch support from a dedicated team of Certified Private Client Professionals.
Independent and impartial
Our Certified Mortgage Advisors are all paid a salary — and not commission — which means you can have confidence that the only interests they’re working for are yours. They will undertake a comprehensive review of your portfolio of property to appropriate a strategy that is suitable to your goals.
Concierge consulting from a PCMA is designed around you. We believe in enhancing your mortgage experience so you can enjoy what matters most; peace of mind knowing you have the best the markets have to offer.
PCMA Private Client Lending vision is to satisfy all our customer’s needs, help them succeed financially, be the premier provider of mortgage services, and be known as one of America’s great companies. We consistently make choices that we believe serve the interests of our customers for the long term, and we simply do not tolerate abusive, misleading or fraudulent lending practices.
- We can provide personalized/boutique advice for our customers
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
- We continue to offer an ongoing service to our customers by offering a regular review of their mortgage and protection needs with our Semi-Annual — “Mortgage Review and Lifestyle Assessment”
- Monthly “Market Watch” Letter and Quarterly Asset Valuation Report
- Service privileges extended to referral of friends and family