The following states have licensed PCMA Inc. as a Residential Mortgage Licensee.
PCMA, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. *The following states require disclosure of licensing information.* (If your state is not listed, it either doesn’t require a specific license disclosure, or PCMA is not licensed in your state):
- CA: California Financing Law License No. 603J782
- ARIZONA: Main Office Licensed as a Mortgage Banker with the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions No. 1008782
- COLORADO: Mortgage Company Registration – Regulated by the Division of Real Estate – https://dre.colorado.gov/
- CONNECTICUT: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender No. ML-237710
- FLORIDA: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Office of Financial Regulation No. MLD1918
- ILLINOIS – Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee No. MB.6761705 – Licensed by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Mortgage Banking Division, 100 West Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601, (888) 473-485 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- MARYLAND: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Commissioner of Financial Regulation No. 06-25189
- MONTANA: Mortgage Lender/Servicer/Broker No. 237710
- NORTH CAROLINA: Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Commissioner of Banks No. L-213054
- OREGON: PCMA, Inc., License No. ML-5646
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Licensed by the Board of Financial Institutions Supervised Lender License No. MLS – 237710 (South Carolina Consumer Pamphlet (PDF)
- TENNESSEE: Mortgage License No. 237710
- TEXAS: PCMA, Inc., NMLS #237710
- UTAH: Licensed as a DRE Mortgage Entity No. 10545592
- WASHINGTON: Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions under the Consumer Loan Act No. CL-237710 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- WYOMING: Licensed as a Residential Mortgage Lender/Broker by the Division of Banking under the Residential Mortgage Practices Act No. MBL – 4473
- PCMA Inc.’s Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 237710.
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
Visit the NMLS access page for more information. NMLS Consumer Access Page http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org/