Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
For California Residents OnlyIn addition to the Policy Terms above, California Residents have the following additional rights under the California Consumer Protection Act:
Right to KnowThe right to obtain information about the Personal Information that we collect, use, and disclose about you.
Right to DeleteIn certain circumstances, subject to verification of your identity and your request for deletion as outlined below, we may erase the Personal Information we have retained about you. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Information, but we are legally entitled to retain it.
Right to AccessIn some circumstances, subject to verification of your identity and your request to access your Personal Information, we may provide you with the Personal Information which has been provided electronically about you in readily usable machine-readable format, to the extent technically feasible.
Submitting RequestsYou may submit your request to Know, Delete or Receive your Personal Information by: Submitting request via:
- E-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Phone Number: (888) 399-PCMA
- Your request must include the following information:
- Your full name used in registering an account with PCMA;
- Email address you used in registering an account with PCMA;
- Telephone number used in registering an account with PCMA;
- Statement of the right you want to exercise
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you used to register an account with PCMA. We will need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Verification may include, but not be limited to, providing us information you previously provided when registering or accessing a PCMA account.
We will respond to your request within 45 days of submission. We may take an additional 45 days to respond if we provide you with notice and an explanation of the reason for the additional 45-day response time.