What to Expect
We believe that all mortgage decisions should be made as a part of a personal financial plan.When you’re making decisions about your financial future regarding your mortgage, it’s important to choose the right mortgage advisor. At PCMA, we believe that all mortgage decisions should be made as a part of a personal financial plan, which can be structured to help you achieve your short and your long-term goals. At our first meeting, we talk to you about your plans for the future and listen carefully so that we fully understand your objectives. We will tell you if we can give you the advice you need. Similarly, it’s an opportunity for you to decide whether our services will be of benefit to you. Our mortgage assessment/benefits analysis is free of charge, and there is no obligation. This clarity will help you make more informed decisions about your financial future regarding your mortgage. From here we can work together to develop your personal mortgage management plan.
How you continue to benefit from a personal mortgage management planYour personal mortgage plan creates a solid foundation for your future financial decisions. It is important to review your plan regularly to make sure it keeps pace with changes in your circumstances, as well as any changes in the banking and real estate environments. We recommend a bi-annual meeting with your advisor to check that your plans are still appropriate, or whether we need to look into options that might suit you better. The most straightforward way to do this is through our free Mortgage Review Service, which ensures that we regularly review your plan with you.
What you can expect from your mortgage advisor:
– A consultative approach to your financial needs, including strategies related to maximizing your buying power, reducing leverage risk while maximizing cash flow, consolidating debt reduced costs and a conservative approach to all things related to the overall plan of successful homeownership.
– A tailored strategy based on your financial goals and comfort level.
– Personalized attention and prompt answers to financial questions and concerns.
– Bi-Annual mortgage reviews and meetings to discuss changes in your lifestyle or market.
– Clear, complete explanations of mortgage products and recommendations.
– An explanation of fees and interest, and why you’re paying them.
What your financial advisor expects from you:
– Willingness to define and set attainable, realistic goals.
– Financial information related to accomplishing the strategy.
– Dedication to the plan and to see the results over the long haul.
– Appreciation for the value of advice.
– Referrals — so that we can help your friends and family achieve their goals as well.